Between being on the boat and in the sun your sure to get hungry out on the lake! We have complied some of our favorite spots to eat in the Litchfield area below. You are more then welcome to bring food on our pontoon charters and we allow food on watersports boats as well just please do not bring anything overly messy. All these places are within 10-20 min from the lake. Alcohol is not allowed on any of our boats.
Breakfast & Lunch
- Love Hearts Bakery & Cafe – We get our egg sandwiches from here almost every morning. English muffin bread is great, quick service, would also recommend the Love Hearts Scramble. Casual, friendly breakfast spot.
- Patty’s Restaurant – Cash only diner food (they do have an ATM). Omelets, eggs Benedict, BLTs, etc. Sit down or takeout, quick service.
- Litchfield Catering & Deli – High quality deli, super fresh. Some of our favorites include the steak sandwiches, Italian combos, and grilled cheese.
- Meraki – Healthy spot for breakfast, lunch, drinks & teas. Locally sourced ingredients. Have a few tables inside and out, excellent breakfast burritos. Offer plenty of vegan, dairy free, nut free and gluten free options.
Lunch & Dinner
- West Shore Seafood – Great seafood spot in Morris (5-10 min from the boat) with nice outdoor picnic tables and tent for outdoor dining. Have not had a bad meal from West Shore, we really like the lobster rolls! It is recommended to call in your order about 30-45 min ahead of time especially on busy summer weekends as there can be a wait.
- Marketplace Tavern – Located on the Litchfield Green (about 10 min from the boat), Marketplace has really good American food, a solid beer selection & nice drinks from the bar. Inside is unique as it used to be the town jail and they also have outdoor seating on the deck which overlooks the Litchfield Town Green.
- KawaSaki Japanese Restaurant – Usually open later than other restaurants centrally located in Litchfield, enjoy their hibachi style dinners and sushi. Has been take out only, usually very quick service.
- The Village Restaurant – Located on the Litchfield Green offering Italian food, steaks, and sandwiches. Makes a nice spot for lunch or dinner with indoor and outdoor seating.
Sweets & Treats
- Bantam Bread – Lots of homemade breads, treats, and sweets. Everyone raves about this place!
- Peaches ‘N Cream– Small shop with homemade ice cream, sherbets and sorbets.
- Arethusa Ice Cream – Usually a long line but people really like the ice cream! Fresh, seasonal flavors, they have other restaurants and cafes in the area as well.